Heat Demon 211056 Internal Handlebar Grip Warmer Kit with Right Side Chrome Controller for Harley-Davidsons with 1 Inch handlebars
Four versions of Heat Demon controllers are available for Harley-Davidsons. Left-Side Perch Mount or Right-Side Perch Mount Controllers in Black or Chrome Finishes.
Complete Harley grip heater kit with four-level controller.
Fits most Harley-Davidson models, regardless of handlebar size or throttle type, including electronic throttle (fly-by-wire) – please note our controller is not a direct fit for Road Glide models with the elongated perch clamp.
- Includes three (3) heater inserts – one throttle side heater for cable throttle applications, one throttle side heater for fly-by-wire applications, and one clutch side heater to install inside
- Four (4) level power controller with adjustable intensity LEDs – choose from black or chrome controller for either left or right side
- Microprocessor and thermistor feedback loop keep the heat at your desired level, regardless of voltage variation or ambient conditions
- Maximum 40 watts (20 per heater) at 14 volts
Kit includes everything needed for simple installation
Features & Benefits:
- Extend the riding season
- Easy to install
- Increases riding safety and comfort
- 4 Levels of heat (easily adjustable without taking your eyes off the road)
- 4 Color LED’s indicate heat level selected and dim for night riding
- Thermister feedback keeps the grip heat at the selected level regardless of the voltage variation or ambient conditions
- Controller mounts on existing perch on either side of the handlebar
- Can be installed in 1″ aluminum bars
- Under Grip Heaters adhere to outside of handlebar and throttle sleeve
- Works with any brand Grips
- For bars with weight or inserts in the handlebars
- Heaters adhere to outside of the handlebar and throttle sleeve
- Your choice of Black or Chrome Controller
*This only applies to applications for H-D models that have Electronic Throttle Control (Fly-By-Wire).
Heat Demon kits for Harley-Davidson motorcycles are designed to fit most OEM bars without modification of the handlebar. Known exceptions are 2008-2010 Road Glide models, CVO Street Glide and some models with 1 1/4″ or aftermarket Chubby bars. Other non-stock Harley Davidson handlebars and some aftermarket brands may also have a smaller ID.
If in doubt, check to confirm that the inside diameter of the handlebar is at least .875″ diameter. (Standard ID of most OEM 1 1/4″ bars and aftermarket 1 1/4″ bars is .835″). If the ID is not .875″, the ID of the Handlebar on the throttle side needs to be increased to .875″ X 6″ in. The handlebars will need to be reamed out to .875″. It is recommended that this be done by a machine shop or a qualified mechanic. (The material removed will be less than 1/2 the thickness of a dime.)