The AdaptivMount™ Reservoir Mount is designed with a combination of high strength steel and aircraft grade anodized aluminum. Patent pending AdaptiSorb™ Anti-Vibration Technology greatly reduces vibrations transferred from the bike to the mounted gadget. The double ball-joint design provides a high degree of freedom for optimal positioning, easy adjustment, and simple installation.
- AdaptiSorb™ Anti-Vibration Technology protects your gadgets
- High strength steel and aircraft grade aluminum construction
- Highly adjustable with the turn of just one screw
- Simple installation
- Sleek, compact design
- Bike specific models
- Reservoir Mounts bolt to the top of the brake/clutch reservoirs.
- Industry standard AMPS hole pattern and camera mounting hole.
- Mounting Hardware and Double Sided Adhesive Tape included
- Model specific cradles available for GPS, Cell Phones, MP3 Players, and most other gadgets
- ADAPTIV D-01-13 Mount
- Mounting hardware and spacers
- Tools and ADAPTIV D-01-13 Reservoir Mount Installation Instructions
Find the right ADAPTIV Mount for your bike:
- If your bike has a round handlebar or clip-on with a diameter between 7/8” and 1 ¼” and open space of ¾” or larger, use Handlebar Mount (D-01-06) or Chrome Handlebar Mount (D-01-12).
- If your bike has two pinch bolts facing toward back of the bike spaced 1 – 9/16” or less apart, use Control Mount (D-01-07).
- If your bike has two pinch bolts facing skyward spaced between 1-1/32” (26mm) and 1-11/32” (34mm), use Horizontal Control Mount (D-01-10).
- If your bike has an unused mirror hole, use Mirror Mount (D-01-11).
- If your bike has a sturdy, rectangular brake reservoir cover with two or more screws, use Reservoir Mount (D-01-13).
- If your bike has a steering stabilizer, use HC Mount (D-01-08) for HESD, Stabilizer Mount Type G (D-01-14) for GPR, or Stabilizer Mount Type S (D-01-15) for Scotts.
- If your bike has a skinny bar or rail 5/16ths to 9/16ths (8mm. to 14mm.) to attach to, use Skinny Bar Mount (D-01-18)