$35 Flat Rate Shipping
Select “Factory Direct” at check out
This is BRAHMA’s WL001 larger size wheel lock, adapted specifically to fit a “betweener” size wheel/rim combination, 215/75R14. While the smaller WL002, which is designed for 13″ and 14″ wheel sizes will fit, this larger lock allows the hub cover to be fully centered over the lug nuts. The locking arm has been shortened to allow it to insert fully into the cross arm, accommodating the smaller 14″ rim.
If you have ST215/75R14 tires, this is the lock for you. If you have alloy wheels, please order the Flat Hub Cover too.
For all other 14″ rims please order the WL002 fitting 13 and 14 inch rims.
Did You Know?
- Trailer theft has reached “epidemic” proportions in many cities and rural areas.
- Approximately 80% of trailers stolen are never recovered.
- Trailer contents such as tools, boats, vehicles, horses and construction materials are very seldom insured or returned.
- Hitch style locks are only a token inconvenience for thieves who simply use the trailer’s safety chains to remove the trailer to a more secluded location for lock removal.
- Most wheel style locks can be removed by giving them a hard pull with a chain and tow vehicle. Tests have proven Brahma wheel locks are the toughest in the business, and the ultimate theft deterrent.
Why Risk Your Investment?
Your trailer and it’s contents represent a sizable investment. Each time you walk away from your vehicle, it is an easy target for trailer thieves, whether left attached to your vehicle or not. The most effective anti-theft device is the patented Brahma Wheel Lock.
When you invest in a Brahma Wheel Lock and use it on your vehicle, you know you have the ultimate anti-theft device working for you.
Each Brahma Wheel Lock is produced and protected by international patents, ensuring that only Brahma can use the many unique features found in the product.
Brahma Wheel Locks fold down to a convenient compact height of 2 inches (5 cm), allowing for many convenient storage options.
How It Works
A properly installed Brahma Wheel Lock prevents the locked wheel from rotating and also covers the wheel nuts so that the wheel cannot be removed and replaced by another. Even with a tire deflated, the lock will still be effective. The shear visible presence of a Brahma Wheel Lock will send a thief looking for an easier target.
You get a lot of protection for your money with a Brahma Wheel Lock. Made of extra strength steel, with thick cross-section structural shapes, each lock is a blend of raw strength and ultimate convenience.
A Brahma Wheel Lock is a flexible security solution that may be used on the following types of vehicles, to name but a few:
- Horse Trailers
- Cargo Trailers
- Utility Trailers
- RV Travel Trailers
- Boat Trailers
- Office Trailers
- Car Trailers
- Roads Sign Trailers
- Flat Bed Trailers
- Vintage Cars
Click on the video tab to see the designer, John Clark, talk about Brahma locks unique features.