RAM Control Mounts are an ideal solution for bikes that do not have tubular handlebar mounting space, such as Honda Gold Wings, or bikes with limited space, such as Harley-Davidson Touring Models.
The RAM-B-174 consists of a 1″ diameter rubber ball, double-socket arm, hardware for mounting to both brake/clutch reservoirs and rails that are 0.5″ to 1.25″ in diameter. The mounting hardware for brake/clutch reservoirs include both standard and metric mounting bolts. Designed into the mount is a 1″ diameter patented rubber ball and socket system with adjustment points at both ends of the socket arm. With a twist of the thumb knob, the mount can be loosened to move the mount to your optimum viewing position.
Included with Purchase:
- (1 qty) Base/ball adaptor (attaches directly to cradle)
- (1 qty) Standard size double socket arm
- (1 qty) Mounting base (mounts to either brake/clutch reservoir or rail/handlebar)
- Hardware for mounting to either brake/clutch reservoir or rail/handlebar
Compatible RAM SmartPhone Holders:
Compatible RAM GPS Holders:
- Lowrance – Not Stocked – Ask for Quote (Provide Model Number)
- Delorme – Not Stocked – Ask for Quote (Provide Model Number)
Material: Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum
Ball Size: 1″ Rubber Ball “B” Size
NOTE: *The RAM-B-174 can mount to both the brake/clutch reservoir or any round rail that is 0.5″ to 1.25″ in diameter. To see if the RAM-B-174 base will mount to your motorcycle, check the hole spacing of the base against your clutch/brake reservoir. The holes centers have a minimum spacing width of 0.94″ and a maximum of 1.58″.