RAM’s M8 Bolt Kit mount replaces an exposed M8 bolt found on many Metric bikes, such as on the triple clamp.
Your motorcycle rides on rubber tires for grip and to soften the ride. Why should it be any different for your mounted electronics? With RAM’s patented rubber ball and socket technology, the turn of a single knob grips the adjustment arm to a rubber ball designed to dampen shock and vibration. With RAM products, it’s all grip and no slip plus protection for your valuable electronics. Simply place our easy to install ball base onto the motorcycle handlebar top clamp and you’re done. After that, a world of mounting possibilities just opened up.
- (1 QTY) 1″ Rubber Ball
- (1 QTY) M8 x 55 bolt (1.25 thread pitch)
- (1 QTY) M8 x 60 bolt (1.25 thread pitch)
- (1 QTY) M8 x 65 bolt (1.25 thread pitch)
- (1 QTY) Standard B Size Arm
- (1 QTY) Diamond Base with Ball
Compatible RAM SmartPhone Holders:
Compatible RAM GPS Holders:
- Lowrance – Not Stocked – Ask for Quote (Provide Model Number)
- Delorme – Not Stocked – Ask for Quote (Provide Model Number)
Material: Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum
Attachment Point: Motorcycle handlebar top clamp, any bike that uses an M8 threaded bolt.
Ball Size: 1″ Rubber Ball “B” Size