The RAM® No-Drill™ Laptop Mount for Ford Trucks features a heavy-duty steel mounting base custom designed to fit this vehicle perfectly. Using the front bench or passenger side seat rail bolts as attachment points, existing hardware is used to secure the laptop mount base in the vehicle.
The included RAM Tough-Tray™ is spring loaded to accommodate 10″ to 17″ laptops. The tray features four adjustable retaining arms with rubber grip feature. These arms can be moved both vertically and horizontally, enabling a custom fit for varying thicknesses of laptops and access to ports or drives. Because of their unique and patented ability to absorb damaging shock and vibration, RAM laptop mount desks are the perfect choice for securing computers, tablets and electronics of any type.
Select Make/Model/Year from Drop Down Menu
- Ford F-150 (2015)
- Ford F-150 (2004 – 2014)
- Ford F-250 to F- 750 SD (1999 – 2016)
- Ford Econoline Van (1995 – 2014)
- Ford Full Size Transit Van (2014 – 2015)
Placement of Mount: Passenger side, in front, where seat frame meets floor board.
Drilling Requirements: No. Utilizes existing vehicle mounting points and hardware.
Seat Configuration: Bucket
Material: High Strength Composite and Powder Coated Steel
- Custom, No-Drill™ mounting base offers lowest profile in the industry
- Patented ball and socket mounting system offers shock and vibration dampening
- Dual articulating swing arm offers the simplest and most comfortable adjustment points in the industry
- Combination Telescoping pole adjusts both height and swing with one knob
- Modular system makes changing your vehicle, or your device, simple and cost effective
- Ability to mount laptops, tablets and other devices using the same mounting system
- Universal Laptop Tray accommodates most laptops