RAM X-Grip™ Spring Loaded Universal Holder Control Mount Kit that attaches to the brake or clutch side reservoir mounting bolts.
This is BY FAR our Number 1 selling kit at retail. Once people see the simplicity of the X-Grip™ and how securely it holds their phone, they want it!
Now you can add our Lifeproof brand water-proof case to create the invincible solution for your iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/5C
The RAM-B-174-UN7U consists of a Control Mount Base, double socket arm and universal X-Grip™ holder. Designed into the mount is a 1″ diameter patented rubber ball and socket system with adjustment points at the both ends of the socket arm. With a twist of the arm knob, you can adjust the X-Grip™ mount to your optimum viewing position. The included X-Grip™ cradle has a clean and clever four leg design that sports great holding power without hiding your phone behind foam pads and plastic. The spring loaded X-Grip™ holder expands and contracts, allowing for a perfect custom fit of your cell phone. The perfect compliment to the modern sleek interior of today’s vehicles, the RAM X-Grip™ is the cell phone holder evolved.
Add a LifeProof Brand water-proof case to complete your kit from drop-down menu box.
Choose from, Short, Medium or Long double socket arms.
- Short: 2.38″ (2″ Socket-to-Socket)
- Medium: 3.69″ (3″ Socket-to-Socket)
- Long: 6.0″ (5.1875″ Socket-to-Socket)
- Spring loaded holder expands and contracts for perfect fit of your device
- Rubber coated tips will hold device firm and stable
- Versatility of holder allows for attachment to manyRAM-to-RAM ball mounts
- Single socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and articulation of device
- Minimum Width = 0.875″ (Devices at 0.875″ must be a minimum of 4″ in height to fit into holder)
- Maximum Width = 3.25″
- Depth = 0.875″
Material: High Strength Composite with metal arms and Rubber Tips
Note: To see if the RAM-B-174-UN7U will mount to your motorcycle, check the hole spacing of the base against your clutch/brake reservoir. The holes centers have a minimum distance between of 0.94″ and a maximum of 1.58″. The mounting hardware for brake/clutch reservoirs include both standard and metric mounting bolts.